Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

That's what you don't get dummy. It's not about the lacrosse. It's about using lacrosse to get access to otherwise unattainable academic opportunities which change a life trajectory and potentially genet ions. If repeating 8th grade gives my kid a better shot at an ivy or duke then yep I will do it.

Here is what you don't get: if your kid isn't up to par academically to achieve IVY standards and the required academic index; then your hold back intentions are wrought with disillusionment. Just because an IVY shows interest does not mean that your middle of the class kid will get in; so keep an eye on that community college as that is where he will end up if you plan on winning a lottery ticket without the grades to support it.

Better off spending your lax money on tutors for junior if you feel IVY is unattainable without lax.

You are so naive. Your straight A little Johnny isn't getting into an ivy or duke without lax. Btw, look at the rosters for those schools and check the birthdays. Vast majority are hold backs. Better prepared for lax and academics. [/quote]

your ignorance on this matter is epic, Mr. Cheater.

Do you really think your academically sub-par, hold back stands a chance against an age on academic and lax stud getting in? You are a fool.

You are dismissed from this class on reality.

(oh and btw; mine is already in; sorry to burst your bubble...did it all on his own and no cheating needed, thank you very much!)

enjoy your lottery chase of a pipe dream, cheater. get ready for 13th grade when your hold back doesn't cut the mustard

[/quote] you mean 14th