Originally Posted by Anonymous
Mom here on LI. I am not over it and never will be.

It is true what has been written about in history. You raise your children differently in the south.

Up here, on LI, we raise our children to work hard in school, practice, train and respect their coaches and teammates.

We do not need to cheat to give our children an advantage.

Continue to have luncheons, tea parties, socials, BBQ's with your buddies and your wives and keep telling yourselves what you are doing to your sons is OK with the rest of the country.

That way you can sleep at night.

I assume you are directing this drivel towards someone from Maryland. Couple of thoughts:

1. Maryland is not "the South"

2. I guess "luncheons, tea parties, socials, BBQ's with your buddies and your wives" are unique to Maryland (and "the South")

3. You must be a horrible lay.

Your poor sons have you for a dad and a southern belle for a mom. She married you for your earning potential because in the south, girls are brought up understanding that if they bare a son who will play lacrosse, he must be reclassed which means private school tuition and she was also taught to stand by her man, even if he is a JACKASS who doesn't know his geography.

Definition of the South as far as it relates to the USA:

The South, region, southeastern United States, generally though not exclusively considered to be south of the Mason and Dixon Line, the Ohio River, and the 36°30′ parallel. As defined by the U.S. federal government, it includes Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia. The South was historically set apart from other sections of the country by a complex of factors: a long growing season, its staple crop patterns, the plantation system, and black agricultural labor, whether slave or free. White domination of blacks characterized Southern politics and economics from the 17th century and began to yield only after World War II.

It is true what they say about southerns... If you believe it, it must be true.

Your sons cannot cut it playing with their peers, so you reclass them and pray for the best.

Praying is also a culturally accepted practice in the south.

Keep it up, your sons are going to need all the prayers your congregation can muster up.

Church of the Reclassed: Rev. Utmost Jackass, Pastor
Worship: Weekends/Tournaments

Church of the Reclassed: Rev. Utmost Jackass, Pastor

Very funny.

I see Rev. Utmost Jackass was outwitted. He did not even know his state was southern. No wonder he needs his kids to repeat the 8th grade. He is hoping they pay attention the second time around, so they do not end up like him.

The Rev's just pissed since it's his wife that is the lousy lay and has to take his frustrations out here while is wife is out at a "tea party" with the milkman!!!