Originally Posted by Anonymous
there is no I in team. as we saw in florida. me + me + me + me = LOSS.

Yes and these individual players who are great kids make up the team.
Florida was one of those things. Every team loses. It makes you stronger. Not bitter or stupid. Stronger.
Take a page from them and chill dude.
is this the same group that last year bragged about how this team was unbeatable, and had won every game ever played. Now your saying "Every team loses. It makes you stronger" as your unbeatable team goes to a Middle SchoolTournament with no 6 or less D1 in attendance, and 40% of your players still uncommitted? sounds like more excuses and looks like a a team needing a easy win for confidence

LOL! Some people are just soooo bitter! Are you really criticizing this group of SOPHOMORES because maybe 10 aren't committed yet? What year were you in when you committed to Nassau Community College(if you even went to college)? The funny thing is probably half of that ten are waiting on board scores and will go ivy league. No worries here jackass, everyone of these girls will be more than fine at the next level and are all enjoying unbelievable success on and off the field. They don't need excuses! As far as the 2015 YJ team, if you are so worried about them playing a tougher schedule, why don't you contact their coach and set up a game with your daughters (who I am sure is an 8th grader with a full ride to North Carolina) team. Let's see how they do. I am sure they would appreciate the competition. I know you won't though, It is so much easier to sit behind your computer an pick on kids. What a loser!

and do you think you look less juvenile, calling him/her several names, and insulting anyone who went to Nassau Community College or never went to college at all? Does a lack of a college education, or going to a community college, increase one's chances of being a "jackass" or a "loser"? I agree, the email (s)he sent was bizarre (an understatement), but your arrogant and defensive response wasn't much better.

There were many condescending posts how that 2015 team was the best ever, and how they never lost a game, and will be undefeated until the cows come home. It does not surprise me to now read snarky comments about how they have been beaten a bunch of times and do not dominate like they once did. Regardless of their recent losses or potential future losses, that team dominated the lacrosse world in its age group, dominated the conversation for the entire lacrosse community, and have continued the YJ tradition of producing winners. Plus, I am sure every kid on the team is being recruited to play at great schools.

That is why if someone wants to giggle when he insults the team or the kids, I know he won't get the last laugh. It will be the kid who laughs last, and the loudest.

I don't think it is trying to disparage anyone who went to NCC. It looks like the poster was trying to make a point and IMHO anyone who gets their jollies by taking shots at kids(especially anonymously) is a jackass and a loser! As juvenile as it might be!