Originally Posted by Anonymous
So we all know the YJ's have played some great games this summer against the MD teams (the ones that didn't play this week) but they just outscored the competition at the National Championships 108 to 16!

I think that says it all that there was ZERO competition.

And how is 22-0 ever defensible? I don't care if it was the world championships that shows zero class

She got herself out in the weakest possible pool play

Mercy is for the weak. We will not be merciful here! Sweep the leg!! Sweep the leg!!

It's a shame that the kids would be taught to partake in a 22-0 beat down. They learn to beat on the weak. A solid 10 goal beating is one thing... and there's nothing wrong with it.

I recently saw a game a few weeks back where a beating was being delivered and not only did they not relent, they started with the trick shots. I was hoping if nothing else the other team would be told to start slashing the ever-loving [lacrosse] out of the hotshots.

When your team is up by 15 with 3 minutes to go, hold the ball. Weak parents and coaches, weak in the sense of being secure and being genuinely sure of themselves, are what lead to this stuff. The bad result is the kids learn that it's cool to beat the weak to death.