i have to disagree with some of your points sage
1. you said:For the very best players with an overwhelming drive to achieve in lacrosse, we would agree with you. For many elite/premier lacrosse players, the win-loss record seems to decrease in importance:

If I was a coach looking for players and knew a elite/premier player had a decreased importance, i don't think I want that player, I want a player that wants to win always.

2.you said:Why should it be any different? Are you suggesting that the current teams (two blues) are mixed to the point where the Yellow Jackets can no longer dominate? If that is true, that would imply more competitive games which might actually help the recruiting process when you think about it. For national events (like the U/15 national tournament), you can expect that the "best of the two blues" will emerge on that team.

After 3 years of hearing how 2015 Blue dominated the age division as a coach I need to ask why the team was divided was there a chemistry problem or has the other clubs simply "caught up" to that team. As all Y.J. parents boasted, they didn't just win , they won big . So I need to ask myself , Has this team become average? Should I now be looking at club A? Maybe I should look at player B , because maybe Y.J. player B just peeked early and I can find the same thing at another club. and as far as the U 15 goes its not the only tourney, and with you logic does it matter if they win , why not send girls that need more recruiting help so they can be seen on a national level, who cares if they win.

3.And finally you said this ( and I can't believe you really believe this ):For the very last time, put in the most simple terms : if you do NOT know why a college coach is at a particular field watching a showcase game, that coach is not there to see your daughter.

This is far from true , because I know the opposite happened twice at this event. Word had gotten out about 2 different players playing at a very high level and coaches came to watch them completely unsolicited by the player or coaches