Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Go to their games and watch. Keep in mind that it has to be against an equal team. Not the 20 to 1 blowout. That’s when there true colors come out. I much rather see an honest loss than a cheap win.

We complain about the refs constantly, but perhaps if the refs, coaches and tournament organizers knew before hand that 2015 Yellow Jackets Blue LM has a tainted reputation of dirty play (and a coach who supposedly endorses it), we could possibly avoid a kid getting injured.

And please restrain from comments like "All YJ teams play dirty" because this is just one specific team and coach that the parent had an opinion on, don't associate it with every yj team.

I'm actually surprised there aren't more people defending this coach and stating with conviction that you or your daughter have never heard any inkling of acceptance/promotion of dirty play with intent to injure.

No need to defend assanine allegations! You people really need to worry about your own teams. The coach of that team is the best in the business and all your complaining won't change my opinion! He does a great job training those girls the right way!
You mean the dirty way