I think that the girls that play on the top blue teams, especially 2015, have no choice but to stay and these are the parents that are the most vocal. I know that those girls are very good but there actions and attitude has made it almost impossible for another club to consider accepting them. I witnessed the off field antics 2015 blue displayed in Florida, and for those who were not there let me say that this happened when all the 1/4 and semi final game were happening on 2 fields, and all the competing teams were in a very small area. This includes the coaches and directors of both Top Guns and Liberty. Your team came from a building in two lines like a military unit, screaming and shouting in an attempt to intimidate not just Sky Walkers, but both Long Island teams. Ultimately the tactic failed in not only it's intended purpose, but in my opinion, solidified in everyones mind that witnessed the event that the attitude taught to your girls by the Yellow Jacket coaches is so deeply ingrained in there minds that no other club would be willing to take on, and try to correct, an attitude so pompous and damaged. This goes not only for the players, but parents. In contrast when liberty played Top Guns the parents mingled on the sidelines, and even complemented good plays and players from both teams, and though hard fought, the players walked off the field ( I think) with a mutual respect for each other . Something you Yellow Jackets just don't have either for, or from Liberty and TopGuns