Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes they did lose to a weak town team over the winter at in-line 1 in mount sinai. My point was not that they had nothing to offer but that any team can lose to any other and not every team plays every game all-out to win.I place a much greater level of importance to teams that win during the season in championship type tounaments than teams that win in off-season,scrimages,or showcase events when no official score is kept. If the day comes when a suffolk county girls lacrosse team beats a yj blue team in a championship format then I will give them credit until then give it a rest.
WOW, I just heard that the blue teams from the Yellow Jackets are so stack up that they have 30 girls on there roster. They would never let any team beat them in a Showcase or Scrimmage. Kudos to the Suffolk All-stars, please remember this, the All-Stars are a None Profit organization. The Yellow Jackets are not. The YJ’s can draw girls from all over the Island. The All-Stars are drawing from families that may not be able to afford the big fees that go with a big organization like the Yellow Jackets. Good for the Suffolk All-Stars