Originally Posted by Anonymous
You keep spending your money and keep supporting then. I'll choose whatever gives me max benefit from the dollars I spend. Outside of the final 4, I'd be disappointed in the level of competition at this tournament if it was held next door. Spend the money on President's Cup in November instead. All the top clubs will be represented and all the coaches will be there to see you play. You get so much more at a cost less than this year's U15.

Also, didn't the kids that went to U15's miss the IWLCA Champion's Cup? Missed a major East Coast recruiting event sponsored by the coaches association..not only an expensive choice but a poor one too.

You cannot have it both ways, you all want a true national championship that is run by a neutral party and then [lacrosse] that its not a national championship because you did not go. YJ does not need your help getting recruited but thanks for your advice.Maybe if all the best teams went it would become more of a recruiting event.Keep hearing the same nonsense that many MD clubs have kids that are lets say on the older end maybe that's why you don't go.

More likely they don't attend since it's a waste of money. Long distance travel and expense to play in a tournament that neither the coaches nor the top competition attends in any real numbers. Even you have to admit that the top MD clubs are better than TG and Elevate. Never heard a MD club parent talk about the need for a national championship nor complain about the US LAX U-15 event (they just don't care), that seems to be entirely the domain of YJ and TG.