Originally Posted by Anonymous
Everyone happy with the YJ Tournament choices this season?

Looks like many teams will have 6-7 tournaments in some ages. That's a good thing.

Yes, what would the season be without the mitchell field extravaganza and the PAL tourney in babylon!

Cute but looking at 2021, Elevate has 4 tourneys and Top Guns 5 with one of them being the LI3 classic which is worse than both of the aforementioned. I'll take the YJ 7 but keep trying to take a shot at the champ...

You realize that three of the tourneys are run by carol and tracey and that they get to double dip on all those - money well spent to play each other at yj run events or play town teams at baylon blast, I'm not so sure...

Here's a thought register your 2021 team and take a shot at knocking them off . This way you can do it on the field and not on a website. One of the most competitive teams played all last year was a local "town team" at Babylon Blast. They were a lot stronger than any of the club teams from the Island.

As an outsider to either the YJ blue team or the C. Moriches team, I am shocked that a town team is being considered more competitive than the top YJ team and all other top LI travel teams. Not saying I don't believe you, just very surprised. My thinking is even if this is true at this young age, the travel teams will grow much stronger at a faster rate than a town team can as they are able to upgrade players each year. Guess I will have to keep an eye out for this c. Moriches team in the future