Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yea best of the best!?
Hero's
Monster Lax
TLC

Add in Skywalkers, Steps , YJ , MD United and the only top club missing was M&D

No Skywalkers, M&D or TG in 2019/20/21 - are you seriously saying that Steps, MD United, etc are in the same league? Come on get serious, three of the four best teams were not there... You beat nobody, good luck at babylon lax blast, I'm sure that you will run the table at that tournament as well - lol

Your comment is certainly accurate that these programs were not entered into the LFTC tourney last weekend. Where I start to disagree is your assumption that all of these programs have top teams at each of those age groups. I will not belittle any teams here but will simply go on what I have seen and the results for the 2021s. Skywalkers played National Draw as a 2021/2022 and did not show well yet. Same for the Top Gun team. The only program that had results was M&D Black but you can only play who shows-up. I do agree the Babylon Lax Blast is not an elite event.

YJ 2021 had 5 teams at ND, won a combined total of 6 games and didn't make the playoffs - the age group in general doesn't look to have any dominant team other than M&D, but I'm sure you will start to see seperation in the future. The absence of the aforementioned 2019/20 teams can't be dismissed.

I guess you are not close enough to understand how it all works but I will give it a shot. Three of those teams were 2021 and two were 2022 playing up an age bracket as most teams do not have a 2022 program. As for the top 2021 YJ team, they have won Lax By The Sea and Lax For The Cure with the National Draw loss to M&D coming at a 3-5 score. I cannot speak for M&D, but the YJ team has accomplished these results with absloute balance in playing time, even in the loss to M&D. Great results and doing it the right way. The time will come soon enough to have a focus more on results and I will take my chances against anyone with this group!!!

Don't bother getting all top team happy at this age. Go 3,4 or 5 years down the road only a small handful of the girls will remain on top team. Every year it is so funny to watch the new parents bust on the scene full of brovadro, talking team supremacy smack. Settle down, most of you will be off these top teams within a few years.