Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What a joke, we pay a small fortune to the YJ's for the name, connections and coaching and they have the stones to start using more daddy coaches like other low level clubs.

I never thought i'd say this but bring back the young overmatched easily manipulated college kids

It sounds as though you have a personal axe to grind with this coach, maybe your kid is not as good as you believe that she is. You have a choice, you do not have to return to the team. I am sure the families will be lots happier without you there. Spewing the same garbage day after day isn't going to make your kid better, what will is getting off the pc, stop looking to blame others for your kid's lack of skills and hit the backyard/wall.

The issue is that the kids with the skills to win the game don't get their fair share of playing time while coaches kid blows game time after time. And don't think there is only one parent who sees this. And why should I get off the pc and hit the wall? I'm not playing lacrosse, my daughter is and she doesn't need me to hold her hand. True athletes are out in the yard when no ones telling them to!