Originally Posted by Anonymous
saw many 2023 girls not get in, what a shame to those families who ventured to VA for 3 days. If parents were told prior then shame on them. Does this happen at the older grades as well? Figuring as the older the girls get they are all A caliber through the process. Would think at that age the girls need to be on the field and be seen.

saw many 2023 girls not get in, what a shame to those families who ventured to VA for 3 days. If parents were told prior then shame on them. Does this happen at the older grades as well? Figuring as the older the girls get they are all A caliber through the process. Would think at that age the girls need to be on the field and be seen.

Here's my beef. If my daughter tried out and was deemed "A" team worthy, then she should play period! If she wasn't deserving of being on the A team then place her properly on the B team where she would play.

If your business model is to load the rosters up with 26,27,28 players then make sure there is a plan to play them all. If there isn't, then let players know that and quit hiding behind that its club lacrosse and playing time is earned. YOU PICKED HER! She earned a spot at you BS tryouts money milking tryouts

I don't understand it. 2023 A team takes some great girls from their B. Then those girls don't play. Seen it time and time again. Meanwhile the B could use those girls back .. who worked hard to be on A. so there is no option for The b girls to strive for. Because they will move up and not
Play. The coach has pure favoritism. No credentials. They play the same kids and only the same kids. His favorites. No I would definitely not want my daughter to move up to A. Only I'd rather spend my money and watch her develop and play. If I was a parent whose daughter didn't play I would go somewhere else for sure.