Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yellow Jackets Dominate at Lax for the Cure

2021 LAX CHAMPIONS YJ SKAK
2020 LAX CHAMPIONS YJ CURCIO
2019 LAX CHAMPIONS YJ CARRO
2018 LAX CHAMPIONS YJ ROSE

Wow!!! What a weekend of amazing competition. Best of the best showed up for an awesome tournament for a wonderful cause.
Very well run. Congrats to the organization that runs Lax for the Cure. Class act.
And congrats to Yellow Jackets.

As an elevate 2021 parent I want to congratulate the 2021 YJ team - 3 weeks in a row we have had good games with your team - yesterday's 3-2 playoff game was very exciting. We should play more together on the island instead of having to drive 6 hours round trip to meet up. The only thing I notice In These games is that YJ plays the same kids for 20 minute playoff games and rarely subs players out. Elevate plays their entire Team. Yes - winning is nice but do the parents of the non-players care that their kid doesn't share in that experience since they don't see the field or is this just how YJ works? I have noticed this over the last couple of weeks and was curious. Again we really enjoy this matchup.

YJ parents were on a roll last week on the TG thread completely bashing the 2021 elevate team, calling them a joke and saying a town team can beat them. Many posts eluding to the opinion that the team was extremely weak. My question is, what yj team squeaked by 3-2? If it was blue, you all should be eating your words. I on the other hand believe they are a competitive team and play a nice game.

Actually the person saying they were a joke is not a YJ parent. It is a parent of a team that beat them 10-3 at National Draw and maybe town teams in MD are better than LI?;)

Did you MD town team beat them at a tournament? Anyone from Elevate to verify this?