Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can someone help shed some light on the 2019 teams? It's clearly the largest age group. What is to be expected as a member of the Fleming group? Will this team play in all of the lowest brackets?And does anyone know anything more about who Fleming is?

I think she is a 2nd year player on Stony Brook and played on YJ. Since she is in college and will be tied up with lax at school she will not be around very much as she is the only coach listed and between school and lax will be very busy. Its a 6th team. I dont think it matters nor does YJ care what person they put in there to coach the team. I doubt she ever coached before and needed a name/warm body so that they can list somebody on that team as the coacj and cash your check. Just go with it. Where are you going to go now, all the tryouts are over so what options do you have?

What a douchy response.

Sounds like its your way of saying it was an accurate and honest response.

No its my way of saying what a [lacrosse] bag , sort of like you. Funny a collegiate player coaching a team sounds like TG except this one plays at stony brook so hopefully she is around more than most college coaches. Its even possible some of her teammates will help out so may be a good thing.
The whole Stony Brook team will probably help out, The whole team is comprised of Y.J. Alum

That's true three coaches slated for that team 6! I called and asked them