Originally Posted by Anonymous
did the real YJ blue 2015 lose again? to what team?
Yes they did to M&D good for them and it was 5 to 4 win for the Yellow Jackets in the quarter finals with the LI Top Guns. I guess playing dirty only gets you so far. Checking for the girls hand is a savage move and that YJ player deserves a red card for it along with the Coach. Based on how the Refs ruled the games I think the Lacrosse community is getting tired of their dirty playing.

Not sure what you mean? In the the 2015 YJ's loss to M&D, did a YJ player get a red card for purposely going after a kid's hand? And are you implying the coach was behind it?

That happened in the YJ/TG 2015 game. YJ player hacked a TG's hand to stop the offense. No red card was issued, and I can't recall if even a yellow was issued.

That game had some seriously questionable reffing, and certainly the reffing of that game was different from the reffing in all prior games.

At one point, YJ were checked for being offside, which they were. A YJ stepped from the sidelines onto the field (!!) to make the count okay, were caught by the refs, but no consequence was given. You can't make this stuff up.