Originally Posted by Anonymous
Because th YJ parents are brain washed..

Originally Posted by Sky Walker Dad
I just had my first Yellow Jacket experience... I have to say that I had excellent conversations with YJ parents on the sideline of my daughter's game. I had heard the "rumors" and after seeing it first hand I can honestly say they must be based on a few, that give the masses a bad name.

I was able to watch two YJ Blue vs. Sky Walker Blue ('17 and '18) games. Were they rough and physical games? Absolutelty.... by both teams. The games were hard fought battles that I would love to watch every weekend and I am looking forward to future events.

I am happy to to report that my first experience of the YJ Nation was a positive... just my two cents!

The "rumors" and all the fuss on this thread was more about one certain team and coach which was an older team than you observed. Yj organization puts out a very tough, physical blue team that makes for great competition for all clubs to measure up to. You can't let the actions of one player, one coach and one team define all the other teams in the organization. To throw compliments back at you, the skywalkers blue teams are among the elite. You guys have a great program there with ultra competitive teams, see you on the fields next summer.

These responses are YJ plants
There were plenty of unhappy YJ parents in Delaware who thought that traveling for the weekend to play each other 2-3 times and then have to listen to TG parents ridicule us for ducking them - not sure which was worse!

You might be right because all I saw this weekend was yj teams playing other yj teams. Half joking but there did seem like way too many of these games. To spend all the money on tuition fees, travel, hotel etc, then have to deal with parking pass nightmares, shuttle bus drama, powertripping refs, it hardly seems worth the $s. Yj teams can play yj teams on LI. These tournaments are a chance to go out and play other clubs from other places.

The tournament you are refrencing is a non championship tournamnet where they don't even keep scores. I am not sure if your team played a YJ team but if in fact the YJs stayed home to play each other who would you play? Not trying to be nasty but if the YJ are not complaining why are you?