Originally Posted by Anonymous
I hate the ball hogs. They are usually the coaches daughter and her friends. But.... it usually starts because some girls cant catch the ball consistently. Still... the coaches need to emphasize development of the whole team. If certain girls cant perform they need to be cut. Otherwise, pass the damn ball! Kind of sick of hearing the loudmouth dad cheering only for his own daughter. I cheer silently when his daughter is stripped and smoked. That what arrogance breeds...animosity and a divided team. Think about that YJ coaches!

Lacrosse is the only sport my daughter plays that it's hard to root for everybody and that's really sad. When you are up by 15 and the same girls keep going to the cage and most coaches don't stop it, it really divides the sidelines.

I'm sorry your daughter doesn't get the ball but this is not PAL anymore where everyone gets a trophy

Thanks for validating why so many are turned off. You're the best!

thanks for reminding us why so many kids quit playing so many different sports , they are just simply not good at it and doing something you are bad at is not fun.

Another YJ parent making friends