Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Talk about having no idea what your talking about , you come into the YJ post so you can rant about how useless playing travel lax is . No one cares about your idiotic opinion especially when you equate Monmouth with UNC . I have seen 50 plus coaches on the sideline of individual summer lax games . Your kid went to camps where the competition level is generally very low and act as if that's money well spent .
you are the reason every team hates the Yellow nation, I didn't equate Monmouth to U.N.C. ( at Monmouth you actually have to attend class), all I said was there are other schools out there your daughter could attend. Your the kind of lunk headed parent, too ignorant to accept the experiences of others that have just finished the process before you, and for that I feel bad for your kid. In my experience on these threads I have come to realize that very rarely is it the parents of the top tier kids that come here sounding like you, calling people names and spouting off on how much better your team is than every other in lacrosse. So maybe instead of calling us names you should get off the computer and grab a stick and do something other than bragging and calling others names and help your kid. Some of us come on here to help others with what we have learned, you may not agree, and that is fine , but until you have achieved the goal, your opinion means nothing. By the way, coaches like when you attend there camps, even if the "competition level is generally very low " to see how coachable your daughter is, how well she gets along with the other girls that are both campers and on the team, and if she is a leader (i.e. willing to help the girls you consider as lower competition ) you obviously don't know this because 1. you have never been through the process before, and 2. those 50 coaches you see on the sideline have no interest in your daughter because if they did you would have received a request by one of them to attend either a camp or clinic run by them. To your daughter all I can say is , good luck kid with a parent like that you're going to need it

"I am the father that keeps preaching on this site about the virtue of camps over tournament ball anyway. Club teams are only a piece of the puzzle that is equal to, but not greater than attending college summer camps. stay realistic and know where your kid should play, not everyone goes to U.N.C. , Monmouth is a good school too,"

Actually you did equate Monmouth to UNC but are just too stupid to realize it. Do you think YJ parents want anyone "preaching" to them. You make it way too simple to make you look like a fool. Even in your moronic response you talk about college coaches inviting kids to their camps after seeing them play summer ball, yet you preach that summer ball is a waste of time. I will make it easy for you , going to camps you are limiting the exposure opportunities for your kid and have seen that backfire more often than not. Many kids have attended the same camp over and over and have not been offered anything, play a showcase tournament on a club with a good reputation and your kid will be seen playing by hundreds of different schools. Obviously your kid settled for some expensive sub par private school as your dislike for UNC makes it obvious. By the way over 90 % of the kids on the Monmouth roster played summer ball, so easy...