Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]What are the top teams for the 4th/5th grade girls? We are exploring our options and any info would be greatly appreciated. YJ is a possibility, but I have heard some negative things. How are 91, Elevate, and Top Guns in comparison? I would have asked on a different forum but the is none this age group.

5th grade group is competitive. I know that YJ beat Elevate 3-2 in last tournament in playoffs and Elevate beat TG at National Draw. 91 is not at that level.

YJ and Top Guns should be the most competitive going forward Elevate doesn't draw kids like the other two programs.

That must come from a TG parent who lost to Elevate. I guess we will see what happens when they play again after tryouts. If Elevate doesn't draw the same talent how did the 2017 YJ team lose to Elevate this weekend? Also, the Elevate 2018 B team crushed one of the other TG Teams ( not the A team) this summer. That statement about Elevate not drawing kids is baseless. What Elevate doesn't draw are the psycho and obnoxious parents that YJ and TG draw. Best thing to do is to go to tryouts and decide for yourself - you will get a feeling where your child fits best. You will see the difference between the clubs at tryouts.

What Elevate 2017 beat YJ 2017.

This weekend Elevate beat YJ at the Rise

Elevate top team beat YJ 2nd team by 1 goal on Sat. both teams had obnoxious parents.