BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,886
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 102 of 327 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
pretty sure that 15 team has been pretty successful so doubt it has anything to do with a championship.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah. how did they do in florida u15 nats last july. i dont beleive they were in the top 3. I was at the medal ceremony and didnt see them. all those all americans, what a shame.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is 2017 Bert not going to National Draw? Olen, Baker and Dowsett on the schedule.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they're not going. Going to UMass tournament instead.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bert's team is going to Northeast Regionals

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's true they didn't win in Florida, just saying they've done pretty well as a team so doubt CR is having them play somewhere to guarantee a championship. Every team has lost at some point so no need for the venom.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
most of that is recruited already
more than half are not

Incorrect 14/24 committed thats more than half about 60% of that particular team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah. how did they do in florida u15 nats last july. i dont beleive they were in the top 3. I was at the medal ceremony and didnt see them. all those all americans, what a shame.

Dont you worry your pretty head about them...More than half team is committed to great colleges. Last year was a combination of many things. The college coaches that were there saw it for what it was. I was there and I heard them talking about it. I doubt that you were there. And if you look at that 2015 team their players did VERY well on their varsity teams this spring. They are very happy!! All is good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there is no I in team. as we saw in florida. me + me + me + me = LOSS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes and these individual players who are great kids make up the team.
Florida was one of those things. Every team loses. It makes you stronger. Not bitter or stupid. Stronger.
Take a page from them and chill dude.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Florida was one of those things. Every team loses. It makes you stronger. Not bitter or stupid. Stronger.
is this the same group that last year bragged about how this team was unbeatable, and had won every game ever played. Now your saying "Every team loses. It makes you stronger" as your unbeatable team goes to a Middle SchoolTournament with no 6 or less D1 in attendance, and 40% of your players still uncommitted? sounds like more excuses and looks like a a team needing a easy win for confidence

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know why 2017 Bert team is not going to National Draw? The Northeast Regional tournament looks to be smaller with a weaker field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

is this the same group that last year bragged about how this team was unbeatable, and had won every game ever played. Now your saying "Every team loses. It makes you stronger" as your unbeatable team goes to a Middle SchoolTournament with no 6 or less D1 in attendance, and 40% of your players still uncommitted? sounds like more excuses and looks like a a team needing a easy win for confidence

LOL! Some people are just soooo bitter! Are you really criticizing this group of SOPHOMORES because maybe 10 aren't committed yet? What year were you in when you committed to Nassau Community College(if you even went to college)? The funny thing is probably half of that ten are waiting on board scores and will go ivy league. No worries here jackass, everyone of these girls will be more than fine at the next level and are all enjoying unbelievable success on and off the field. They don't need excuses! As far as the 2015 YJ team, if you are so worried about them playing a tougher schedule, why don't you contact their coach and set up a game with your daughters (who I am sure is an 8th grader with a full ride to North Carolina) team. Let's see how they do. I am sure they would appreciate the competition. I know you won't though, It is so much easier to sit behind your computer an pick on kids. What a loser!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know why 2017 Bert team is not going to National Draw? The Northeast Regional tournament looks to be smaller with a weaker field.

Because if they come in top four they qualify for U15 down in Florida

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL! Some people are just soooo bitter! Are you really criticizing this group of SOPHOMORES because maybe 10 aren't committed yet? What year were you in when you committed to Nassau Community College(if you even went to college)? The funny thing is probably half of that ten are waiting on board scores and will go ivy league. No worries here jackass, everyone of these girls will be more than fine at the next level and are all enjoying unbelievable success on and off the field. They don't need excuses! As far as the 2015 YJ team, if you are so worried about them playing a tougher schedule, why don't you contact their coach and set up a game with your daughters (who I am sure is an 8th grader with a full ride to North Carolina) team. Let's see how they do. I am sure they would appreciate the competition. I know you won't though, It is so much easier to sit behind your computer an pick on kids. What a loser!

and do you think you look less juvenile, calling him/her several names, and insulting anyone who went to Nassau Community College or never went to college at all? Does a lack of a college education, or going to a community college, increase one's chances of being a "jackass" or a "loser"? I agree, the email (s)he sent was bizarre (an understatement), but your arrogant and defensive response wasn't much better.

There were many condescending posts how that 2015 team was the best ever, and how they never lost a game, and will be undefeated until the cows come home. It does not surprise me to now read snarky comments about how they have been beaten a bunch of times and do not dominate like they once did. Regardless of their recent losses or potential future losses, that team dominated the lacrosse world in its age group, dominated the conversation for the entire lacrosse community, and have continued the YJ tradition of producing winners. Plus, I am sure every kid on the team is being recruited to play at great schools.

That is why if someone wants to giggle when he insults the team or the kids, I know he won't get the last laugh. It will be the kid who laughs last, and the loudest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unless you're wrapping it into a family vacation (Florida in July...great) I don't get the appeal of this tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
prestige maybe?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and do you think you look less juvenile, calling him/her several names, and insulting anyone who went to Nassau Community College or never went to college at all? Does a lack of a college education, or going to a community college, increase one's chances of being a "jackass" or a "loser"? I agree, the email (s)he sent was bizarre (an understatement), but your arrogant and defensive response wasn't much better.

There were many condescending posts how that 2015 team was the best ever, and how they never lost a game, and will be undefeated until the cows come home. It does not surprise me to now read snarky comments about how they have been beaten a bunch of times and do not dominate like they once did. Regardless of their recent losses or potential future losses, that team dominated the lacrosse world in its age group, dominated the conversation for the entire lacrosse community, and have continued the YJ tradition of producing winners. Plus, I am sure every kid on the team is being recruited to play at great schools.

That is why if someone wants to giggle when he insults the team or the kids, I know he won't get the last laugh. It will be the kid who laughs last, and the loudest.

I don't think it is trying to disparage anyone who went to NCC. It looks like the poster was trying to make a point and IMHO anyone who gets their jollies by taking shots at kids(especially anonymously) is a jackass and a loser! As juvenile as it might be!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unless you're wrapping it into a family vacation (Florida in July...great) I don't get the appeal of this tournament.

Is the U15 for girls that are currently 2017? Also-does each club hand chose the girls representing them or is it strictly the top club in their age group? Can any organization play? Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is the U15 for girls that are currently 2017? Also-does each club hand chose the girls representing them or is it strictly the top club in their age group? Can any organization play? Thanks

no, U15 are 2016 girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Losing respect for YJ organization by the second..Take a look at YJ 16 Defo, for instance. They were bracketed with M&D Black, Top Guns, and Suffolk County for the upcoming National Draw. After second review, YJ is now in a weak bracket while the other three teams stay in the original bracket, having to knock each other off to make playoffs. It's blatantly obvious that someone made a call in order to duck the competition..#Sad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh and this time YJ won't have to play more games in a shorter period of time. Just lesser competition..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Losing respect for YJ organization by the second..Take a look at YJ 16 Defo, for instance. They were bracketed with M&D Black, Top Guns, and Suffolk County for the upcoming National Draw. After second review, YJ is now in a weak bracket while the other three teams stay in the original bracket, having to knock each other off to make playoffs. It's blatantly obvious that someone made a call in order to duck the competition..#Sad

Who is ducking competition? Topguns black is playing 2nd and 3rd teams in their brackets. Looks like all the top teams have pretty easy brackets so don't try to make this a yellow jacket ducking conspiracy. #verysad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh I guess they didn't duck you today TG You lost to YJ 16 team and that game was not even scheduled!! BS and SS blowing a cork on sidelines comical. No ducking by YJ organization

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you this much of a moron. The only thing you should be losing respect for is yourself for being so idiotic.Yes YJ Defo has been moved so has TG black.So now the probable best 3 teams in the age ave been separated .So in your thinking Carol Rose made a call to have TG black moved out of MD black pool , yes that makes sense if you are an idiot. Seriously are you this pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes YJ Defo is always ducking competition like this weekend when their schedule called for what should have been some easy games but instead had it changed to play a very good MD united east team and a TG black team.No one cares who won ,what matters is at least the better teams in the 2016 age group got to play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh I guess they didn't duck you today TG You lost to YJ 16 team and that game was not even scheduled!! BS and SS blowing a cork on sidelines comical. No ducking by YJ organization

Where did these two teams play? What was the final score?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no, U15 are 2016 girls.

Actually for U15 Tornament you have to be born after Sept 1st 1997. If your team meets that requirement and can qualify at a regionial they can go

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Give credit to who ever got this game put together, it took long enough. Before it gets out of hand lets control ourselves, the game was close. TG goalie was amazing. The YJ showed great poise when down, and came back to get the lead and run out the clock. I look forward to playing again win or lose.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where did these two teams play? What was the final score?

7-6 or 8-7 (I lost track)1 goal game, YJ were down by 3 came back and scored 4 unanswered and held the ball the final 2 minutes to run out the clock.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Give credit to who ever got this game put together, it took long enough. Before it gets out of hand lets control ourselves, the game was close. TG goalie was amazing. The YJ showed great poise when down, and came back to get the lead and run out the clock. I look forward to playing again win or lose.

Cannot agree more and maybe now all the conspiracy issues about which team is ducking the other can be put to rest ,at least in this age group.Both teams should be proud of their performance and I agree TG was a game changer in this one ,had at least 8 saves some on point blank shots.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Games like these will help both teams figure out what they need to work on , great job by both teams.

Cannot agree more and maybe now all the conspiracy issues about which team is ducking the other can be put to rest ,at least in this age group.Both teams should be proud of their performance and I agree TG was a game changer in this one ,had at least 8 saves some on point blank shots.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we are all LONG ISLAND LACROSSE, keep it going , we are
strong island lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just to clarify, who was "blowing a cork"

SS was on the team's side coaching.. she was communicating instructions to her team.

BS was on the parents sidelines, he was as loud as every other parent from either team. There many comments from both sides lets leave it at that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is ducking competition? Topguns black is playing 2nd and 3rd teams in their brackets. Looks like all the top teams have pretty easy brackets so don't try to make this a yellow jacket ducking conspiracy. #verysad

Whoevera got it sorted out thanks. Make another call and get the rest of the age groups fixed please.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its done . i just called it in. topguns in easy bracket now and so is M&D anf YJ. can i do anything else for you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see the YJ girls/parents continue to act like thugs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see the YJ girls/parents continue to act like thugs.

Love the one liners!?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at my daughters age bracket for national draw. 7 of the 20 team entered in the tournament are YJ teams. Looks like there will be lots of inter club play again this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone tell me where I can find the list of colleges coaches attending the Champions Cup this weekend in Virginia. I couldn't find it on Champ Cup or YJ websites. Thanks

Like Reply Quote
Page 102 of 327 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard