Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]mitchell field tourney is what it is, four or five 25 minute games, half the yj teams play each other at least 1-2 times. i agree with earlier post, tg has only been around 2-3 years and they seem to have caught yj already, especially at the younger ages - yj has an advantage with older groups, they were all playing together for years before tg was formed, so the likelyhood of them moving was very small, but many people were looking for an alternative and may have found it in tg and liberty, the younger yj groups are going to have all they can handle against those clubs going forward

I think you are correct about YJ TG younger groups 2018 and below but the Liberty teams below 2015 do not look to be very competitive and are not on same level with the other 2 clubs that you mention.I also believe YJ top team is still better then top TG team on younger level but that gap has been closed closed very fast and only a matter of time before a top TG team beats a top YJ team.

Liberty teams have won multiple tournaments in the 2016-2020 years. You can go to their website to see which ones. They draw strongly from Nassau County and are very competitive.

I think all three clubs will be great in the future, with YJs always having the edge as being the best until someone can beat them from Long Island. Hasn't happened yet. Let's hope the craziness ends with the 2015 year and we appreciate all the healthy competition. Good luck to all clubs, players and parents.

Liberty way behind yj and tg not even in same universe. Win tournaments yj and tg do not attend.