Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express Terps beat Legacy TAZ 7 5
Very evenly matched game

Haha, Terps fogo out, would be different game

Stupid comment. Legacy goalie out. So what.

If they played 10x express would win all ten, faceoff x was only reason game was even close

That's really giving a lot of credit to one player and saying all the other players there were on par with Legacy. Not an Express parent, nor Legacy, but I know the Express team is really good. Give credit to more players and props to two really good teams. Why can't it be that teams are becoming more skilled? I know FOGO is important, but then you are saying the middies, defense and goalies just couldn't stop Legacy enough times to widen the gap. Let's call it a really good game between two teams and be happy LI is producing top 2020 teams. I'm sure they will meet up again.

Actually, it shows what an impact the faceoff had on a game - think faceoffs were 13-1 in favor of Legacy, that allowed them to control the ball a lot more. They had a lot more possessions and only scored 5 goals while Express scored almost every time they had there ball, so it does give credit to the entire team - your argument doesn't make much sense.