Originally Posted by Anonymous
Team 91's actions are worse than the Crabs. They gave several of their kids 60 seconds on the field after flying all the way out to Colorado. The game was well in hand early in the 2nd half, yet they kept the same starters in for nearly the entire game.

Great life lessons they taught out there.

Did the Crabs empty their bench early in the 2nd half and concede the game? No, I didn't think so. There were also 5 games played before the final. Do you have the playing time stats for the Crush for all of those games? No, I didn't think so but I'm willing to bet every kid on that team saw a bunch of time at some point in those games. How's this for a life lesson...work hard, practice hard, do your best at all times, be ready whenever called upon and get to be part of an extremely successful team...I think those kids on the Crush who are learning that are going to be extremely successful in whatever they choose to do if they apply that philosophy.
this message was brought to you by the [lacrosse] kissing 91 parents

I wrote that message, my kid does not play for 91 but I am trying to instill the obvious work ethic and dedication shown by the kids on the Crush in him as that will lead to a far happier and more successful life than he will find by emulating someone posting bitter and resentful messages on a youth lacrosse board since their method of laying around all day, accepting no responsibility for any actions and blaming everyone else for their failures somehow didn't translate to that happy and successful life they felt entitled to. Go figure.

No I wrote that..you sound ridiculous..the point is 91 tried to make a point so when they start the program in Maryland why play for the Crabs when you can play for 91 . The fact is those 91 kids were being used to help sell the program to Maryland kids . Sounds crazy but think about it. It does make sense . Keep pouring it on so it looks good. In reality it's embarrassing but 13 year old lacrosse is cut throat and only the very strongest survive and will take no prisoners along the way