Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looks like legacy is playing 2020b teams at the mayflower this weekend. The a teams are all playing each other but legacy appears to not be in that grouping. Wonder why?

Why would they enter in the b division after all that bragging about being a "true" a team? Unbelievable!

Let's look at some facts about this tournament. There is no A or B division, only one 2020 division. 4 teams play morning games including Legacy, Penguins Royal, Wolfgang and Next Level. 6 teams play afternoon games including NH Tomahawks, SweetLax, Warrior Elite, VS Necks, 3d NE and 3d TriState. I have never heard of most of these teams and I doubt most people have so which ones are good would be a wild guess. Also, since this is a festival without a championship, there is nothing to be gained, no cheap B divison Tshirt or photo so you seem to be really reaching to try and put Legacy down. I know Legacy is going to the Express Thanksgiving thing. Since Express makes the schedule, if they want the Terps to play Legacy, it will happen. So back off the Legacy are wimps stuff for now. It may be true but simply does not fit at the moment.

The quality teams playing are tomahawks, SweetLax they will give good competition. The rest, not so much. A waste of time and money. A shame the boys have to miss Halloween for that

We're up in the Boston area. My son's team played Legacy Taz last summer at the Sweetlax tournament in NJ. They handily beat us. We're playing them again this weekend at this tournament (he's on a different team this year) but his team has played the other two teams Taz will play (means I've seen all four teams in that mini bracket) and I fully expect Taz to run over these three teams, unless they are using the same Taz name with a different set of kids for the fall. I believe Taz was their top 2020 team this past summer.

the other bracket, 3d-tri state, 3d NE, NH Tomahawks, Warrior Elite, Little Necks, Sweetlax should be the tougher tournament. I'm thinking Warrior Elite will take that bracket. I'll try to get the scores and results posted, to see how close I was. Have a great weeekend.