Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
^^

that's not what the poster was saying, the other kid is "younger" - that means he was born after the 6' 5" kid. Reading comprehension not your strong suit.

I said that my son was born on 1/1/02 and the 6'5" boy is younger than him. Younger means he was born AFTER my son. I can't remember if he was born in January or February of 2002, but I remember being surprised when he mom told me that he was younger than my son. Thanks for pointing out that I need math help, but I will pass. I am however, questioning the education you have had. Clearly, you have missed my point, which was just because a team has "big" players it doesn't mean they are cheating. Clearly, you can say anything you want on this site, but just because you say it doesn't mean it is true!

I am not the poster you are arguing with. Just a parent making observation having gone through this a couple of times. Yes, at this age there will be a COUPLE of kids bigger, starting puberty sooner, big parents, etc. But when basically the WHOLE team appears this way, there is something else going on, and we all know what it is! US Lacross will put an end to all this nonsense soon!