Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes and apparently are bringing illegals to Denver w their 20's

Please explain how that is possible with birth certificates and report card required?

Anything is possible without picture ID that is checked against roster like soccer does. I have never seen any tournament actually check that roster matches what was submitted. Anyone can show up and nobody would know unless they recognize the kid. This includes tournaments. Yes they ask for birth certificates, but nobody checks that roster matches.

They asked for a profile for each kid too- height, weight, accomplishments, favorite athlete, school of choice etc. That'd be real interesting to see one kids name with another profile if they don't bring actual age appropriate kids. If you make it to the championship- it will be televised. I have no doubt that someone will rat out a cheater if they see a player that does not fit in the guidelines. Keep it real- play an honest game, for the kids and future of youth lacrosse.

You guys are rediculous, my son is one of the very biggest kids on the Rising Sons 2020 team and his birthday is 1/1/02. And, he has a passport which he will have with him. I will be happy to show it to you. I don't know why you have such a hard time believing a child can be big but still be the correct age. During basketball season a player he plays against it 6'5" (and I am going to guess he weighs way over 200)because he dwarfs my son who is 5'10" and 190 lbs.