Originally Posted by Anonymous
My order crush, express, legacy Taz, fl$, vipers, igloo, true blue, outlaws. I do believe crush will be beat next year kids are starting to hit it now. As for express I do believe they can be beat right now if you have a good fogo. There best years are behind them. Legacy Taz is definitely at least 3rd being that they have beaten all the rest of the teams than there is the rest. A few kids on those other teams should look to jump on the other top teams this year before the recruiting tournaments begin to get your kids in the best spot!!! Just an opinion

Hey Outlaws coach/parent/supporter, your team does not belong in the list of the top 8 in this age. That is based on results so not opinion, simple fact. Attempting to recruit new players off the more successful teams through this message board reeks of desperation. That team was better 2 years ago than it is now. Any parent whose son is thinking of switching teams should ask themselves why that is and find an answer before taking any action. Just an opinion.