Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
All over Twitter and various blogs this morning, Spallina is being hailed a champion of the potential of youth lax. His 91 empire will now go into orbit and along with it his financial fortune. You could not have scripted it better with yesterday's win on national TV which has layed the foundation for a money printing club juggernaught. Express is toast now. If I were Jamie Munro I'd buy 91 before it's too late.

This is just silly. A few years ago Express had the Turtles, in 2021 you have Igloo. 91 is is surely a successful program but there are only so many roster spots on its A team. There will always be kids who dont make their A team or see little playing time and jump to another teams A and are the stars their.Crush winning is good publicity, but anyone in the lax world on LI has known about this team for years. 91 also cannot offer the connections you get from going to Chamminade. Of course they will continue to be the big dog along with Express. Plenty of money to go around. You still have OUtlaws and Legacy is new with how many teams ? Throw in Igloos and Recons. Crushes victory will have minimal impact on the landscape. Now of the Island it may help 91s programs grow

Who said that some of the CRUSH kids are not going to end up at Chaminade? I would think some would end up there , some St As and some public school. All teams have kids going to different schools.