Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yeah, they really deserve kudos to travelling to CO to beat teams 30-0.

They have a few very skilled players. When the fall comes around, this Team 91 2020 team will lose to several other teams.

When they do play legit 2019 teams, they get steamrolled.

You mean when the Fall comes around and all your kids reclass to 2020? So ignorant- a team doesn't go from being dominant to losing playing against age appropriate kids. The holdbacks better show up good and strong otherwise they will take a fall for playing younger, smaller kids.

Don't be a hater, you are just jealous that they don't have to be left back and can still compete and a good handful of the holdbacks will lose their desired college spots to some of these age appropriate kids. Sweet Lax was a great national team- no shock there. Good for them!

I can't imagine another 2020 team having done any better- can you? From the tweets going out, sounds like they had a good run this tourney and have nothing to hide or hang their heads.

I think Crush does have a number of kids born in 2001, I also think a number of their best players fall in that category, so they're technically holdbacks, just did it at a younger age.

You should think again until you get the facts.

What are the facts? Would love to know.

Call the coach, tell him you are obsessed with his team, specifically, the best players and ask for the roster with birthdates if you need verification. We won't hear from you again.

is this a sore subject for you? why?