OKAYYYYYY... if you want to put it like that...
But true about the money and or political end of it . including good "OL" mommy providing services for her kid to get in front of the line. You see it more and more , As in after tryouts and your team has a few practices under the belt , a kid shows up that has not FLOW with the rest of the team you try to figure out "why" is that kid here ? Then you find out his dad is in some sort of business venture with one of the directors or its the directors landscapers kid .
People are use to getting what they want , JS will not put up with that ! his record of success has been proven. Favors wont replace Hard work !

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I agree 100 pct what spallina does and wish more clubs would do it!! If you aren't the best work harder or SIT THE BENCH and enjoy it. If I wasn't such a [lacrosse] I would play lacrosse. But instead I will just comment on here cause I know I'm a [lacrosse]. Don't like it leave it's really that simple. Kids should not think for one minute because dad has money or mom blows someone kid should play. Work harder!!!