Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just about time for the usual offseason nonsense of this team fell apart, that team picked up all these amazing players, blah blah blah to come to an end and start actually playing games again! I know Legacy Taz is playing Monday in their own tournament and the day after Thanksgiving in the Express tournament so we'll get a sense of how the team looks this year. I also know the Express is sending teams to the Columbus Day Legacy thing, the 91 Halloween Havoc and of course their own after Thanksgiving get together. I'm sure whoever loses this games will claim it's just fall ball, we haven't practiced much, we have new kids, kids were missing, blah blah blah. The bottom line is you show up and you play and leave the excuses out of it. Good luck to all, will be interesting to see how the fairly established pecking order of Crush, Terps, Legacy, True Blue, Titanium, Wolverines, Team LI, and NYC Express has changed from last season.

Well established? Didn't Titanium beat Legacy at their last meeting? And How did TB get in there? Who did they beat?

Who cares what Titanium did? They don't exist anymore. And for that matter, why are you still talking about last year?

Well you have to start somewhere so last year seemed like a good place to begin. By the way, True Blue beat the Wolverines at JDRF, again at the Forsberg and beat Team Long Island in the Big Time Shootout Championship game. As for Titanium or 91B, I assume they will be at the Halloween Havoc so we will find out very shortly what kind of team they have at the moment. Igloo also now has a 2020 team and I know they have some players off the Wolverines from last season so it will be interesting to see where they turn up and how they stack up with these other teams.

You (or B Type Parent) need to get a life. What and incredible loser to be analyzing 12-13 year old boys. Get a life B boy.