I am the biggest proponent of playing all kids, but only the last game was on TV. How do we know who played or who didn't play during the earlier games. Its not as if the team flew out there for just the game that was televised.

I have no knowledge how 91 operates. It would not surprise me if they were very up front and explicit about playing time for their teams, especially the high end ones that carry the banner for the organization - something like "we expect playing time to be unequal, and at times exceedingly so. If you want your child to be on a team where everyone plays the same amount of minutes, this is not the team for you."

Also, I watched the game. Although the score was lopsided, I thought the game itself was competitive, meaning 91 had to work for what they got.

This team markets itself as the best in the world at this age group. You join it at your peril. If your kid rides the bench, there are a million teams out there that play at a high level, access to college coaches etc. Just leave and go elsewhere.