Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dear Team 91 dad,

Because it's wrong. It's a youth game, not the NCAA championship. To make it worse, the game was not in doubt. Why not give the KIDS the opportunity to play (let alone on that field on national TV) since they paid their freight like everyone else?hold backs obviously didn't matter can we stop with this hold back business. how do u complain when your ripping teams by 20 goals. the person brought up the fact that while cruising with a massive lead u don't start emptying the bench. it's done in all levels of sports. when you're ahead in a blow out u start getting other kids in the game. why is that so hard to understand. it's unheard of to keep the starters in when you're blowing a team out. and you all know that too. if 91 told you to jump off a bridge would you do it? my God. so annoying the way you people act. it's like a cult. "Oh we never speak out against the master." I can guarantee those parents who's kids didn't get in that game or barely played are upset. it's not normal not to be upset. they're kids. they're just not on here complaining about it. stop acting like a bunch of tough guys with the oh yeah bro that's how 91 does it up 30-0 keep the foot on the gas....and if you're on the bench get comfortable bit. it's getting old.

We saw in this tournament:

Team 91 actually won a game 30-0. I have never seen a score like that

They ran up the score on everyone except the Crabs

They also kept the starters in nearly the entire game in a game they controlled throughout.

That's all you need to know about this program. No class.

spoken from a true Crab parent.

They are upset because they got smoked on national TV by their new in county rivals.

Crabs didn't deserve to be there, they are only good with their hold backs!

And...Crabs benched their regular 2020 kids at the beach so the visiting 2019s could win games for them. Gotta wonder how those kids felt and those parents do not walk away from Crabs or complain.
I could care less what the crabs do! I'm from long island....home of 91! I'm talking about them not clearing the bench when blowing teams out. it's classless. period. and you all know it. agreed blah blah blah....if the crabs have hold backs that's garbage too. yay great I said it.....but I'm talking about crush having kids just sit and watch a blow out. at every single level of sports the bench is cleared in a blow out. just goes to show what a tool Spallina is