Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not to sound rude or belittling but We get it! Crush is the best team - most people including Express parents can agree, try to keep the conversation productive. No need for the "no team can walk on the field with Crush" comments its silly and a waste of space. You are entitled to be proud of your sons but don't waste our time here. I come here to try and understand the landscape in my son's year. These comments are helpful - but not to your cause. I met a guy last week who was a really nice guy then he told me his son played on Crush and I immediately started to have second thoughts about the guy. Don't reinforce the stereotype that most Long Island parents have of you please!

"Can't we all just get along?" (author unknown)

The comment was probably from someone trying to stir things up. Judge those by what you see, not what you've heard. Most of the families on Crush and other top teams that I have met are not crazies, it's just people talking cr@p about them. Of course there is always a bad apple here and there that can ruin it for everyone.