Originally Posted by Anonymous
If the game vs Crabs was hotly contested, then I get some kids getting very little playing time.

That game was over by the middle of the 3rd, if not earlier. No excuse not to play kids at least 1/2 of the 4th.

That was about trying to get a double digit win vs the Crabs, not honoring the kids on your club who aren't as good as the starters.

Spallina is a scumbag, and you LI people defending them are just as bad as some of the other parents who post here. Zero class.

Not sure if you are Crabs parent just trying to stir the pot, if so, I'm pretty sure that some of your kids never saw the field during the 91 game at beach lax.

If not, then why do you care? I'm sure every one of those kids was willing to do whatever it took to crack the crabs, even if that meant sitting it out.

I don't think any of us are qualified to second guess the most successful coach in 2020, all you folks are doing is throwing rocks.

You may disagree with his methods but you can't argue with the results and at this level that's what a counts.