Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have a lot of respect for Crush and was suprised to see the score, given Crabs beat Breakers 6-5 after Crush beat Breakers 9-1.

JS just tweeted "Note to kid laxers if your a 2018 and play 2020 DONT post it on your Instagram. That would be cheating"

And I thought my little town had lax drama!

Did JS check what 2018 kids posted on Instagram from his car on the way home?

Regardless of how/when he found it-he is right. My guess is a Maryland parent shared it with him as Crabs have embarrassed Maryland this weekend with blatant roster loading.

Easy to find the info. One player brought down to play 2020 with Crabs is listed in a private school 8th grade graduating class list and one forgot to change his recruiting profile page from 2019 to 2020 and is listed on another 8th grade private school graduating list. Not hard to find the info out there. Technically they are not 2020s yet as most of the 2020 teams are still in school attending 7th grade classes. Next year they can be fully embarrassed by having pre-1st years and holding back in 8th grade and try to look their opponents in the eye knowing they have manipulated the system. Shame on the parents and the organization.

Love it. Even the mighty crush are fading with reality of reclass.

The reality is that even with players brought down from 2019, Crabs had to win in overtime to two age appropriate teams. Pretty embarrassing when they brought a whole crew of 6''1" 180 pounds kids in to join already older kids and then need OT to win against the average size 13 year olds on Breakers and Crush.