Originally Posted by Anonymous
He's never had class. He could have played everyone today and won. I guess it's easier to justify keeping his own kid in the whole game if he doesn't make any subs.

Listening to the MLL announcers talk about winning with sportsmanship and class while scoring 20+ goals 4 times and scoring their 19th goal with under 30 seconds had me shaking my head. Total BS. Joe's ego is just out of control and those parents on his team who put up with it and his actions are just as bad.

Just as bad as the Crabs kids and parents that high five and celebrate after winning a game against kids 1-2 years their junior? Please...Crabs celebrate when they cheat and then expect other teams to show restraint when they get to play them with all on age players? Double standard. No fan of Crush but Crabs had it coming and 91 played well and with skill. Would Crabs preferred them passing the ball around or playing offense as defense? That we would be more humiliating on television.

Crabs had it coming with the holdbacks at beach lax, ruining the spirit and integrity of youth lacrosse for a win.

This game wasn't just about the two teams playing, it is also a selling point for Team 91 Maryland. 91 blows away the self appointed top MD lax team on national TV, what better advertising for the new club coming to MD...kind of like the new kid coming to school and kicking the crap out of the bully in front of his classmates!

would you like some humble pie to go with those cooked crabs?