Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey Team 91. If you want to invade Maryland, tell everyone that you will not allow "holdbacks"'like your parents have been bitching about for years. Also, post your fees and practice schedule....Unless you are #fulldisclosure #team91fullofsit

Yes Crush can dominate but it's amazing what happens when they play a good 2019 a team and how much they struggle due to the physical nature of the kids one grade older...And those teams don't have to be tops in the 2019 A's ..it's a reality check for those boys and any kids that are 2020...one year makes a big difference in lacrosse. That's why some kids struggle when they get to HS age

Have you seen them play 2019? The games they played this year they won. I think they have to work harder, but they don't struggle. Fact is, playing up a year for any team can be risky, as you don't know how many holdbacks they have an you can be playing kids more than a year older. I do think a year makes a big difference across the board, especially for your avg players/teams, which is why a coach playing a bunch of kids down makes his own team look great. I'm pretty sure those boys are going to be sought after in HS, even if they are smaller in stature. Eventually everyone will go through puberty and level out. Lax IQ definitely wins out.