Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok. So can someone explain. If this is the "World" series Youth Lacrosse what other countries were there? I only see US teams that were "invited". Is it me?

It's just you. I guess you have a problem with MLB calling it the"World" Series too, since there are only a couple Canadian teams eligible outside the US?

They plan to add international teams next year as well as girls teams. Once they get this thing tuned it will be the pinnacle event in youth lax.

Never happen. Baseball is different any region can throw a hammer team together. Plus every game is televised which is cool. If i had no chance of being in the final it would be a waste of money. Next year Sons and igloo are the only real teams that should go. They can beat up on alabama texas utah and montana while the rest of us eat crab and drink natty bo at crabfest

All valid points but the opportunity for teams and kids to have a chance to be on national TV is pretty powerful marketing. Plus I think there will be a deeper field next year because they have more time to organize. We went this year is it was an incredible one time experience for my son and I. He left saying he wished he could go back next year (and he isn't on Crush). Because it's only one tournament and age level per year I think anybody who has a chance to go and doesn't would later regret their decision as their kid ages out of youth lax. If they tune it properly they can get the best competition and a great experience both. The do need the best teams there to legitimize it regardless of where they are located.