Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looks like legacy is playing 2020b teams at the mayflower this weekend. The a teams are all playing each other but legacy appears to not be in that grouping. Wonder why?

Why would they enter in the b division after all that bragging about being a "true" a team? Unbelievable!

Let's look at some facts about this tournament. There is no A or B division, only one 2020 division. 4 teams play morning games including Legacy, Penguins Royal, Wolfgang and Next Level. 6 teams play afternoon games including NH Tomahawks, SweetLax, Warrior Elite, VS Necks, 3d NE and 3d TriState. I have never heard of most of these teams and I doubt most people have so which ones are good would be a wild guess. Also, since this is a festival without a championship, there is nothing to be gained, no cheap B divison Tshirt or photo so you seem to be really reaching to try and put Legacy down. I know Legacy is going to the Express Thanksgiving thing. Since Express makes the schedule, if they want the Terps to play Legacy, it will happen. So back off the Legacy are wimps stuff for now. It may be true but simply does not fit at the moment.

Why the attack on Legacy? From what I've heard they put together a good team that is definitely in the top 3-4 on Long Island. I can't imagine that anyone affiliated with Express has a grudge or issue with Legacy, played them multiple times and there's never been any conflicts.

Simply meant Legacy could not duck Terps as other posters implied they do with A teams in general. Did not mean to imply any bad blood between Express and Legacy, just to refute the postings about Legacy always looking for weak competition.