Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crush, Looney's, Express, Legacy, Laxachusettes, Sons, FCA, Breakers, Hawks, Edge, 3d National, Tomahawks, Madlax national

I'm a MD parent and I haven't seen all of the teams but it's been an interesting season for the 2020's. FCA beat Looneys at least once, maybe twice. Breakers beat FCA twice. Hawks beat Breakers 2 out of 3. Looneys took 91 to a great finish before they lost at NXT. Crabs with the 2019 kids at the beach needed overtime to beat Breakers who was missing 2 of their best that day and then they went on to beat 91 Crush. I'm sure there were more matchups that I didn't see but it should be an interesting age group moving forward. Let's see it on the field!

Crabs beat Crush when the cheated! Do you remember what happened when they needed birth certificates? Better watch out next year when US Lacrosse finally grows a pair and forces all the cheaters to scatter like the low life roaches that they are!
Crush, Looney's, Express, Legacy, Laxachusettes, Sons, FCA, Breakers, Hawks, Edge, 3d National, Tomahawks, Madlax national

I'm a MD parent and I haven't seen all of the teams but it's been an interesting season for the 2020's. FCA beat Looneys at least once, maybe twice. Breakers beat FCA twice. Hawks beat Breakers 2 out of 3. Looneys took 91 to a great finish before they lost at NXT. Crabs with the 2019 kids at the beach needed overtime to beat Breakers who was missing 2 of their best that day and then they went on to beat 91 Crush. I'm sure there were more matchups that I didn't see but it should be an interesting age group moving forward. Let's see it on the field!

Crabs beat Crush when the cheated! Do you remember what happened when they needed birth certificates? Better watch out next year when US Lacrosse finally grows a pair and forces all the cheaters to scatter like the low life roaches that they are!

Easy 91 parent. I was only pointing out the tourneys where I was present. Everyone that bothered to tune in saw that game. I don't think that anyone would argue that 91 isn't the best team. I just pointed out the parity that exists at 2020. The next few years should be fun. Enjoy it, it's for the kids right?