One should not scrutinize others for not playing in game , maybe they are happy with the enormous training that their son gets 6 days a week , that's not anyone's business but the kid and parents , I am sure majority would think and consider differ , but for the few who have been involved in this team for many years , they have become accustomed to being practice meat for the select starters. The experience being offered by JS and NOT the 91 organization regardless , would never be compared by any other club team in the country as he has given these kids a chance of a lifetime juggling his busy schedule to fine tune a talented group of athletes .

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I really cannot believe that 91 didn't play everyone today. The game wasn't close. I don't get it.

Wait. There are some kids on the team that didn't even see the field? That is ridiculous. They won the game convincingly. Everyone on that that should have at least played a full quarter, particularly because it wouldn't have affected the outcome. All of those parents paid good money and should have had a good experience playing time wise for their kids.

I saw Spallina played his kid the entire game, it seemed, so that is also ridiculous. But if there were kids who were on the bench the entire time, that is indefensible.

Can anyone confirm this? I hope this isn't true.

I watched the game and I know for a fact one player only was in for one single face off, he played the wing. The Faceoff kid won the face off, ran down and scored and the little wing player came right off never to go in again. Another little player went into the same for the last minute of the game on attack. I am almost certain there were others that barely played. I just cannot imagine the mentality behind it