Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by cltlax
[quote=cltlax]Can we talk about how ridiculous it is for us to all travel to New Jersey in November for a tournament? Second year in a row that the fields at New Egypt HS were practically unplayable - surprised there weren't more injuries. Not to mention having to stand in 40 degree rain.

In fairness, I heard they had the same problem in Maryland.

There are plenty of places farther South that have beautiful turf complexes. Someone is going to get hurt playing in the slop in New Jersey.

Is The Presidents Cup worth going to if you are a 2024

If you are a committed 24, you better go or else you may see your offer revoked. Coaches want girls to continue playing hard.

Dont think so

I doubt you’ll get it pulled for missing one event, but my 2024’s future HC was on the sideline during her first game today at Presidents Cup.

Exactly the same as our event last weekend.
Can we talk about how ridiculous it is for us to all travel to New Jersey in November for a tournament? Second year in a row that the fields at New Egypt HS were practically unplayable - surprised there weren't more injuries. Not to mention having to stand in 40 degree rain.

In fairness, I heard they had the same problem in Maryland.

There are plenty of places farther South that have beautiful turf complexes. Someone is going to get hurt playing in the slop in New Jersey.

Is The Presidents Cup worth going to if you are a 2024

If you are a committed 24, you better go or else you may see your offer revoked. Coaches want girls to continue playing hard.

Dont think so

I doubt you’ll get it pulled for missing one event, but my 2024’s future HC was on the sideline during her first game today at Presidents Cup.

Exactly the same as our event last weekend.[/quo

They weren't there to watch. They still have spots they need to fill. 95% of the top 20 D1 schools are done with the 2024's.

Her college head coach told her she’d be there to watch some of her game. This isn’t shocking and HC’s watch their commits all the time. Also, they have enough space to add two more 2024’s, it’s not just 2025s now. I don’t know what your obsession is.