Originally Posted by Anonymous
YJ focusing on Weiner & Ramos and forgetting about everyone else

Ramos won’t have any to top 25. Only care about A team

Well this turned out to be a completely wrong statement

Stonybrook doesn't count.

Rutgers ? I agree that the number 5 ranked team doesn't count. They were just given out as gifts to those girls. They are probably friends with the HC. Such a laughable statement.

Goalies also don't count.

Man who pissed in your cheerios today ? I hope your daughter goes where she hoped for. See it's so much easier to be nice and complimentary AND supportive. Why bash ? Last time I checked Goalies were needed to play the game and Stony Brook is ranked number 5 pre season so I guess JS kind of knows what he is doing and is good with recognizing talent in 16 YEAR OLDS

Nothing to do with any of those posts. Just wanted to add JS is slimy. Guy is a 1980s Used Car Salesman.

Everyone has different opinions on anyone. I like him. Never has done anything slimy in my point of view. Successful people will always have haters and even you will have to admit the guy is very successful.

I don't think that's fair. Just because he is successful doesn't mean he should have haters. There's been a lot of successful coaches out there in any college sport that I think you would say they have some issues. Can't name any here because they would block that out. My kid doesn't play for Yellow Jackets and she wanted to play down south so I have no ax to grind. He's just slimy.

Why ? Personal interaction with him ? I have and I did not come away thinking anything like that at all.