Originally Posted by Anonymous
IL just put out a top 10 list. A lot of parents on here are gonna be......upset. This should be interesting. The Freddy Krugeur claws are going to be typing.

TG girl #1 on LI , 7 overall, and YJ #2, 8 overall which I don’t see since many others put up way bigger numbers in tougher conferences. The two top girls also made U16. All in all LI is weak in ‘24 and don’t even have a girl in top 5. ‘Also interesting is only one of the 10 is an attack. 23 class had four 5 star recruits from the Island and 3/4 of them on U18

LI should have Had a top 5. The list is questionable
As to how they composed it. Let’s revisit this after the top 24s announce their commitments. Let’s see what the College coaches think.about the 24 class and who’s who. See who goes where? That will speak volumes more than that list. I don’t know where IL is looking? However, the college coaches know where to look. I doubt one college coach takes this list as something to use for evaluations.

If a college coach was utilizing any of these top lists to evaluate players, they shouldn't have a job. Of course they aren't looking at this list.