Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
IL just put out a top 10 list. A lot of parents on here are gonna be......upset. This should be interesting. The Freddy Krugeur claws are going to be typing.

Yeah I saw that...I'm certain at least one set of Midfielder M&D parents will be salty, as will some others.

While I like some of the pics, how much say does Alyssa have on the list? She's a huge Syracuse homer--not to knock the Syracuse commits--but is she able to be fair if she's responsible for the listing? I think the boys side has a better history/track record of building out their listing, as they have more people actually watching games all season long. I'm curious to know who else the Womens side uses for recruiting scouting, etc.

Expecting incoming $%^$ posts soon.

She's a cuse homer yes but i think she truly values her professionalism and the responsibility bestowed upon her so i don't think she lets herself be biased when it comes to these rankings. Halley Griggs who is another cuse alum did an amazing job running the women's side and i never once got the impression that she was favoring syracuse.