Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Syracuse has at least four so far! With KT at the helm, have they replaced Stanford as the “it” spot?

Cuse has always recruited well no matter what so not sure what you mean by that. I agree that KT makes cuse more attractive as shown so far this class and they'll be more competitve for top tier recruits against BC, UNC, MD, and NW. But i don't see how this effects stanford. I do agree with you in the sense that stanford's best days are behind them but this is due to them being serial underachievers with bad coaching.

Such an ignorant post, Stanford has actually finished the season ranked higher than their preseason ranking (6X) more times than Syracuse (4X) since 2010... I guess Stanford has overachieved and Syracuse has underachieved over the years.

Stanford will continue to improve under their relatively new Head Coach. The only question is why was Stanford even brought up? Not sure that anyone ever considered Stanford the "it" school. In any event, are players who receive offers from Stanford really considering Syracuse?