Originally Posted by Anonymous
For IDX, some kids will have conflicts due to field hockey or fall events, some will not want to go since they’ve already committed.

It should be a good event and the 2024’s were invited based on scouting by IL—if players decided not to attend it’s on them.

Unlike UA150, the 2024’s have been seen by IL Women and it isn’t from back door dealing with the group running UA150. The selection for that event is a joke.

I have more faith in IL putting on an event than Robinson Sports choosing for UA150.

IL was not at one event this summer at the top teams games. Their top 10 list is pretty suspect too. Not hating on the kids but it isn’t that accurate

Because you know everyone who works for IL and what they look like right? and if they aren't visible with giant flashing arrows pointing at themselves then that must mean they aren't there? will they be at every event? no, but i can tell you from first hand knowledge that they have people out. How is their top 10 list suspect? what brings you to this conclusion? you know more lacrosse than they do? many posters in this thread have discussed how SUCCESSFUL their rankings actually have been contrary to uninformed opinions coming from people like you

I am pretty comfortable with my statements on IL and knowing the kids in 24 class! One of the best 24 players isnt even on the 5 star list and going to UNC. This is all tied in to kids doing IL events and not recruiting tournaments. Along with coaching friends of AM. They dont have that many people working there and couldnt even pull off Midnight madness this year, so the ID experience makes their money for them!

Midnight Madness failed because club coaches complained their top players wouldn't be available for visits/calls--it had nothing to do with "not being able to pull it off."