Originally Posted by Anonymous
There should be constant dialogue between the college coach who made the offer and your kids coach. You should have a clear idea of time line and what’s expected if huge daughter has been given an offer and is desired.

There is no need for dialog between the college coach and your daughters high school or club coach at this point. If your daughter has met with the college coach then your daughter (and you when appropriate) should be communicating directly with the college coach. Two of my children are currently enrolled in school and playing in college. One at a Top 20 program the other at a Top 10 program. Both are at excellent academic schools and once my kids (and my wife and I) had direct contact with college coaches the club directors / club coaches were out of the picture. There was zero interaction between HS and college coaches.

Allow your daughter to have as much interaction with the college coaches as possible on her own but be sure to get involved when discussing the financial piece of the puzzle.